As permitted by applicable law, in some circumstances, you have the right to the erasure of your Personal Data without undue delay. Those circumstances include:
- the Personal Data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw consent to consent-based processing;
- you object to the processing under certain rules of applicable data protection law;
- the processing is for direct marketing purposes;
- the Personal Data have been unlawfully processed.
However, there are exclusions of the right to erasure.
After the Personal Data is erased, we may have copies of your Personal Data in application logs, weblogs, and (or) backups. These backups will not be accessible as separately delineated information.
Also, we may retain your Personal Data where such a retention is required for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are the subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.