To cancel automatic renewal of In-App purchase IntelliVPN, follow these steps on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or PC with of Windows.
On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
1. Open the iOS System Settings.
2. Go to «iTunes Store and App Store».
3. Click on your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
4. In the window that appears, select "View Apple ID». You may need to sign in or use Touch ID.
5. Click "Manage" in the "Subscriptions". In iOS 10.x click "Subscriptions"
6. Then, select the subscription «IntelliVPN Premium» for control.
7. Click on the "Cancel Subscription".
Subscription will expire at the end of the paid period.
On a Mac or Windows computer
1. Open iTunes.
2. If you are not signed in, sign in to your Apple ID identifier.
3. In the menu bar at the top of the computer screen or iTunes window, select "Account"> "View My Account".
4. Enter the password and click "Enter" key on your keyboard or click "View"
5. On the "Account Information", follow these steps.
5.1 Scroll to the "Settings" section.
5.2 Click "Manage" on the right of the "Subscriptions" option.
5.3 On the right of subscription, which you want to manage, click "Change".
5.4 Then, click on the "Unsubscribe". Subscription will expire at the end of the paid period.